*This schedule is subject to change.
Register now to join Virtual Fried Women's Conference 2020!
Workshop details and schedules coming soon!
Tuesday, April 21
Friday, May 1
- 11:00 - 11:30 am ET – Chatroom open
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET – Opening Plenary & Panel
- 1:00 - 1:30 pm ET – Chatroom or break on your own (make your meal, etc.)
- 1:30 - 2:30 pm ET – Workshop Block A (3 session options)
- Fearless Fundraising: Philanthropy, Fun, and the Future
- Purposeful, Passionate Leadership: A Jewish Values-Based Approach
- Torah And Immigration Justice
- 2:30 - 3:00 pm ET – Chatroom or Break on your own
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm ET – Workshop Block B (3 session options)
- Beyond Welcoming: Addressing Racism Within Our Communities
- Raising Our Voices: WRJ Advocacy Then and Now
- SMS - Social Media Success: Learn How to Market Your Sisterhood and Events Using Social Media
- 4:00 - 4:30 pm ET – Chatroom or Break on your own
- 4:30 - 5:30 pm ET - Workshop Block C (3 session options)
- A Conversation about Reproductive Rights: In the House and Your Home
- From Desert to Oasis: Creating Programs that Flourish
- Leadership Development & Succession Planning
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm ET – Chatroom or Break on your own
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm ET – Closing Plenary
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm ET – Kabbalat Shabbat Services
Tuesday, May 5
Saturday, May 9
Tuesday, May 19
Thursday, May 21
- 8 pm ET - Join WRJ for a book talk with Anna Solomon, author of The Book of V. Come hear Anna Solomon talk about her new novel, The Book of V., which intertwines three women's stories over centuries -- a teenaged Esther in ancient Persia; a senator's wife in 1970s Washington, D.C. who is banished much like Vashti; and a Brooklyn mother in 2016 who is getting ready for Purim -- and investigates how women's lives and choices have and have not changed over time. The Book of V. will be officially published on May 5, so make sure to purchase your copy before this talk.
Wednesday, June 3
- 7:30 pm ET - Join for the Incoming Sisterhood President Webinar, an informative workshop where sisterhood presidents who will soon begin their terms will learn about the tools and resources available from WRJ to help set you up for success!
Tuesday, June 16
Tuesday, June 23
- 7:30 pm ET - If you are interested in learning more about finances for your women's group, join this webinar: Let's Talk Money: Sisterhood Finance & Treasurers workshop. Whether you are the treasurer or a board member, you need to understand the financial workings of your sisterhood. We will discuss your sisterhood's financial obligations and reporting requirements to your congregation, as well as alternative dues models. You'll leave empowered to build a strong financial foundation for your sisterhood.
Virtual FWC Extension Programming will feature additional online learning opportunities through Summer 2020. Stay tuned for more details.