RESOURCES AND FORMS
Yammer is an online platform where women discuss issues important to them. WRJ Board Members, sisterhood presidents, and leaders are invited to sign in to Yammer. With Yammer, you can not only search for resources but also connect with one another to ask questions and share ideas. Yammer allows sisterhood leaders to have conversations, ask and respond to questions, collaborate, and share ideas and resources. On Yammer sisterhood leaders can meet and communicate with WRJ women from all across America and the world. As your sisterhood elects new leadership, be sure to update your leadership forms so the new leadership can access this and other WRJ tools. If you do not have access to Yammer, contact Heather Lorgeree, Manager of Programming and Affiliate Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoom is a video conference platform that allows you to conduct meetings either on your computer (with a microphone and/or camera) or by phone. Below are the policy and procedures of the district:
Zoom conferences may be requested by Midwest District Executive Committee members, or by board chairs with prior vice-presidential approval.
- WRI Midwest District is pleased to offer Zoom access to the board for video conferencing.
- Sisterhood/Women’s groups are also able to access Zoom technology if your group does not have a Zoom account.
- To request a Zoom call, please click the following link, fill out the form and submit to the 72 hours prior to your meeting. We will do the best we can to accommodate your needs: Zoom Meeting Request Form
- The Marketing Technology chair will set up the Zoom conference and send the call-in information to the meeting host.
- Please remember to contact the Marketing Technology chair if the Zoom conference is canceled or postponed. We get a lot of requests and want to ensure everyone gets their meeting (s) scheduled as needed.
- Also, unfortunately, we are not able to schedule back-to-back conferences and there needs to be one hour between conferences.
- If you need any help setting up a meeting or conducting a meeting the Marketing Technology chair will be pleased to help.
Sisterhood/Women's Group Presidents: Please complete the following form to update WRJ and WRJ Midwest District of your new board leadership. By completing this form, you will be invited to join Yammer (if you aren't already on Yammer). Presidents will be invited to join the Sisterhood President's group. You will also be able to join the Midwest District Leadership group.
WRJ Sisterhood Leadership Information Form (For Midwest District Sisterhood/Women's Groups to update WRJ with their new leadership) All groups should update WRJ with their leadership changes. By completing this form, women will be invited to join Yammer. Be sure to check all your email folders. Contact Barbara Rosenberg, Database/Directory Chair at email@example.com with any questions.
Dues to WRJ and WRJ Midwest District are to be paid as sisterhoods/women’s groups receive dues from their own members. WRJ dues for the fiscal year are $18.00 per member, payable by the sisterhood or women’s groups to WRJ. Click on the link below for information on financial responsibilities of sisterhoods/women's groups.
Treasurer's Worksheet (For Sisterhood/Women's Group Presidents use)
Midwest District board members, please use the forms below to request reimbursement to a vendor or yourself or to submit a deposit to our bank account
Scholarship guidelines and request
Speakers Bureau Complete this online form to request a Midwest District Speaker. For more information on the Speakers Bureau, please click the Speakers Bureau tab on the menu options to the right.
Alumnae Association: Are you an outgoing president or district board member and would like to remain connected to the district? Become an Alumnae. The Midwest Alumnae Association was created to help former district board and past sisterhood and women’s group presidents, district officers, and area directors stay in touch with the district and with each other. Click here to register. Questions? Contact Alese Goers, Alumnae Association chair.
WRJ Midwest District Rhoda Hauptman Memorial Award and Women of Valor Winners:
WRJ North America Or Ami Award Winners:
2020 Click here
2018 Click here
2015 Click here
2013: Click here
2011: Click here
YES Fund (for 2017-2018, as of 3/20/2019 ): Click here