The WRJ Consultant Program was created to provide WRJ-affiliated sisterhoods with access to WRJ leaders who are knowledgeable in topics that our affiliates often find challenging.
The WRJ Board Members and Board Alumnae, who serve as consultants, have a great deal of experience in their local sisterhoods and special skills and interests in certain topics (listed below). Each consultant can provide guidance, how-to’s, resources, and assistance. They are eager to offer their support to help you and your sisterhood succeed.
Some challenges can be resolved in two or three conversations, while others may require a series of conversations held over a period of one to two months. The consultations can be conducted over the phone or by video chat.
To request a WRJ Consultant, please fill out a request form. Once you have submitted your request, you will receive an email confirmation. A WRJ Consultant will contact you within a week.
If you have questions about the WRJ Consultant Program, please contact WRJ Manager of Engagement Heather Lorgeree or 212.650.4063.
WRJ Consultants may consult on one or two of the topics listed:
- Budget & Finance
- Bylaws/Constitutions/Policies and Procedures
- Clergy/Board/Congregational Relationships
- Conflict Management
- Judaica Shops
- Leadership (Board Training/Orientation, Developing New Leaders)
- Leadership (Board Structures)
- Marketing & Communication
- Nominating Committees
- Parliamentary Procedure/Robert’s Rules of Order
- Programming (WRJ and Local Programs)
- Tools for Sisterhood Presidents (e.g., Running Meetings, Organization Charts, Board Communication)
- Strategic Planning (including Mission and Vision Statements)
- Social Justice
- Social Media/Technology
- Understanding WRJ: What WRJ Can Do for Your Sisterhood
- YES Fund