Sisterhoods Gone Wild: It’s Membership Mania!
Wednesday, November 17 at 7:30 PM
Come join our special guest - Stacy Nagel, Pacific District’s VP of Membership - as we take a summer fling into the world of membership. It’s Membership Mania! And, we’re here to answer any and all of your questions and to learn from each other.
- What’s going to happen with our membership when we return to in-person activities?
- How can we recruit and retain members in a new “hybrid” online and in-person world?
- How can we recruit those ever-elusive younger members? Should we just “give up”?
- How can we encourage our members to be more active in our Sisterhood?
- How can we support our synagogues as we move back to in-person activities to increase our membership?
- Our synagogue is losing congregants or changing --- will our Sisterhood survive? Can we still be a Sisterhood without a synagogue?
Can we be a part of WRJ without a Sisterhood?
Wear your comfy clothes, bring your questions and ideas, and let’s twist!
Please join us! This evening is specially designed for Sisterhood Vice Presidents of Membership, Membership Chairs, and Presidents, but all who are interested are welcome!
Join the Women of the Mid-Atlantic District for Another Great Book Talk!
Thursday, December 16, 2021, 7:30 PM
In her warm, absorbing and keenly observed new novel, Lara Vapnyar follows the intertwined lives of four immigrants in New York City as they grapple with love and tumult, the challenges of a new home, and the absurdities of the digital age.
Register here After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.